Friday 2 November 2012

Worms



I saw picture of these on internet but I didn’t see the direction. So I tried my own. These were created for Halloween but could be used for boys cake or tricky surprise as a joke.

 
I used ½ liter plastic bottle from water because I didn’t have any other tall narrow glass. Place rubber band over opened straws and put those in plastic bottle (cut the top of). Prepare jelly – two packs into ½ liter of boiling water and wait until dissolved and slightly cooled before pouring it over the straws.

 
I used lemon and blackcurrant flavor to create firm and flexi worms.

Allow the mixture to cool in refrigerator until fully set.  Remove straws from other jelly which came out from the bottom of straws. Run the hot tub and wash the straws in it – this will ease the process of getting the worms out.

Squish empty part and gently get the worm out.

 
Place worms on plate and leave them by themselves or place them on creepy Halloween cake ?

Anyway they taste good!

No comments:

Post a Comment