Saturday 18 October 2014

Everything is awesome! - Wildstyle 7!



I must say - I was not very keen to go and watch The Lego movie , but it was AWESOME ! I enjoyed it very much and when my friend asked for Wildstyle I was more than Happy to do it. 


Bake a cake . Fill it and chill it - fir recepies see my older posts  - I feel like I am writing it all the time these days.  Prepare the decoration for the cake - colour fondant or icing - whatever you prefer to work with. Make little legos and a Figure of Wildstyle. Let to dry, then cover the cake with fondant.


Place your little bits on top. I poked my Figure with cocktail sticks - I did not want her to move from the top. I think my one is fairly similar.



 Finish the cake with bottom border and pipe work.


 Awesome  7 ! seemed appropriatte.


No comments:

Post a Comment