Saturday 18 October 2014

Cradle...



This was made in my "Marathon week" - I have full time job and was asked to make three cakes. It was actually easier to make that it seems.
I bakes three chocolate sheets and filled them with chocolate buttercream. Then cut - shaped into oval and dirty iced with vanilla icing. Then chilled. Roll out icing and make sheet for cradle.

Make half dome with white chocolate. Cover bowl with cling film then slowly cover with melted white chocolate - must harden and be kept in fridge. When icing on cake harden - connect cake and dome using more of the white chocolate, Then you can pipe on the basket design.


Cake looks very pretty if finished with chocolate buttons, frills, hearts and some lettering.I used last of my blue icing to pipe cotton on buttons - all this details matter. 




No comments:

Post a Comment