Saturday 10 August 2013

Plum and cinnamon crumble!

There is a lot of food I enjoy but plums are my truly beloved fruit. My friend was picking some and I had a chance to bake with it. Mmm... 


Firstly wash and check for vegetarianity of the fruit. Cut plums to small pieces. 


Leave small amount of water in the sauce pan and boil with some sugar and cinnamon.


Wait until water turns pink and plums look soft. Take it off the fire and allow to cool. Prepare crumble top. Mix flour with sugar and butter.






I like my crumble buttery with bigger blobs if you like smoother lumps add more flour .


Put your fruit into glass or ceramic dish.


And cover it with crumble.



Ideally put brown sugar on the top.



Bake until golden. Enjoy it with cream or ice cream . 






No comments:

Post a Comment