Tuesday 21 May 2013

Princes'es Castle

Giving a friend a helping friend. She had a princes themed party so I did her a little castle. 


I baked three sponges and fill them with pineapple and vanilla buttercream . The whole cake was covered and chilled.


Use letter cutter for happy birthday .





Cover the cake with pink fondant and place small pink dots on it. Take a swiss roll and cut in to four pieces . Cover cylinder with pink fondant and top will be covered with white icing. Finish the towers with lilac fondant and pipe yellow icing.
I put white bricks like rectangles on each tower and to finish i placed white fondant on the bottom edge of each tower.

Use some yellow piping icing and glue some gold sweets on the cake. I also used some glitter on the centre of the dots.


I placed Happy Birthday on the bottom edge of the cake with glitters as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment