Thursday 9 May 2013

7

My Baby's 7th Birthday


I was asked for castle cake with doggies and butterflies.
So I prepared 3 sponges for bottom tier - two strawberry ones and one chocolate.





For the top tier I did two chocolate sponges with one strawberry sponge. I made simple vanilla butercream and filled sponges with jam, fruit and buttercream.





Cakes were dirt iced and chilled.



Both cakes were covered with pink fondant. I put a border of fondant over the bottom edges.


I covered Swiss roll with white fondant and placed pink brick like rectangles over them . Also border on the top.I used some buttercream to glue it to the cake. Then i cut out doggies and placed them around the bottom of the lower tier. Also made some butterflies. lastly I did front white wall and door. 
The cake was finished by 7 candles.









No comments:

Post a Comment